Header

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Surprisingly productive...

This morning I was greeted with a flurry of excited emails about that site being no more - power to the people and all that!


So before breakfast I had stitched on the binding to the front of my secret quilt; by mid-morning I had finished stitching down the binding of my #DSTTchallenge mini, sat in the sun whilst the kids drew and kept the squabbling to a minimum.  Just after lunch, a surprise parcel came with wadding for the final couple of months of the Siblings Together Quilting Bee from Lady Sew & Sew, so then faced with the choice between the hugest pile of ironing, or a couple of hours at the park, you can guess how we spent the afternoon.

That was my Wednesday, there may also have been some ordering of bag-making what-nottery, I have been having ideas above my station!

10 comments:

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx