Header

Saturday 2 August 2014

EEeeeeeeeP!!

Yes I know I have hundreds of hexes all basted and on my FAL list, but I want something a bit more fun for the holidays.

A couple of nights ago I cut all the papers for the large version of Reene and Yvonne's Cartwheels block, well 4 blocks, because I haven't had a new cushion for over a week, and I am loving the look of theirs!

This evening I pulled all the fabrics ready for cutting…



Excited!

The kids are away for the next few days at my parents (yay!!), so there will be some much appreciated grown-up time, piece and quiet, time to think to the end of a thought without interruption, what a novelty!

This also means I will be able to spend some quality time with my Inbox; I am sure there are a load of gems in there, but I haven't been able to face the other stuff!  If you are expecting one, a reply will be headed your way soon, promise xxx

10 comments:

  1. Yes, you definitely need another cushion on that settee so hop to it and get this finished! Enjoy the peace and quiet of a child-free house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never have enough cushions! Meant to ask the other day where do you get your gridded template plastic from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know a cushion every two weeks would be 26 in a year. A mountain. I hope you enjoy the time off from parenting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah a few child-free days - bliss!! Enjoy! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the time free! don't drown in a heap of cushions...

    ReplyDelete
  6. A girl always needs a new cushion. Enjoy your child free break. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another week, another round of catch ups - so kids have been entertained, sometimes in the nude, hand sewing has been done, mothers have been pouched and more cushions have been plotted then

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo! So excited to see your version :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a fun fabric selection :)

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx