Header

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Next Best Thing...

Today's happy mail was a bundle of fabric, pre-cut for me to make another Sew Together Bag.  If sewing with friends is the best, then sewing for friends is the next best thing…


This one is for Sarah, because she has her hands full of baby, and as I think I have mastered the pattern, I offered.

I pulled some co-ordinating zippers and fused the interfacing, and now I am good to go.

Hoping a bit of sewing time will be in order over the weekend, but I am fearing that my time will be taken up with washing a lot of muddy clothes!

5 comments:

  1. *gush* youaresolovely thankyouthankyouthankyou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am almost finished with my second one. You are a super good friend to make one for your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw what a good mate you are! Lovely fabrics! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky Sarah! I've just ordered a whole load of zip it's - planning to conquer my fear of zips!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx