Header

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Who? What?

I can finally reveal that my partner in the #ukminiswap was Hannah, aka craftyhannah over on Instagram.


She received her parcel on Saturday, and I was relieved to hear that I totally got her!  In the parcel, along with the AMH feathers mini and the Lola pouch, was a little AMH key fob, (well it wouldn't have been right to not make her one!), a spool of glittery ribbon, a kitsch face-spinning kitten thingy and a pin badge…



Because it is sooooo in my nature, I am still patiently waiting for my package to arrive; soothed by the knowledge that it was delayed in being mailed not lost in transit.

I won't be at home tomorrow when the postman comes, as I am off to see Ceri for a micro-Brit Bee meet up, so dear hubby will be on parcel lookout!

5 comments:

  1. Give C a big hug from me and tell her to answer her emails! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Hannah was delighted, I had much admired this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes this is definitely up Hannah's street :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your swap gift arrives soon. You sure sent a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx