Header

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Halo!

I got so many things ticked off the Christmas list today, I am feeling rightly angelic!


The tree and house are decorated, the cards were written and mailed, I finished a Secret Santa gift, and also got all the boring but time-consuming stuff, like changing and washing all the bedding and towels ticked off for this week.

OK, so I still have presents to buy and make, food to order and another week of work to get through, not to mention a load of school, Brownies and Scouts stuff, but I am a heck load nearer being prepared than I was 24 hours ago!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you've done loads today...when are you coming to my house?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are putting some of us to shame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you. I am seriously not sure if cards will happen this year as my life seems to have into manic mode.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like crossing things off the list. This week it's been slow lying in bed all week sick. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx