1. Present for my Grandma's 90th birthday in November. (22/10/11)
2. Man quilt for dear husband's birthday in November. (10/11/11)
3. Sonic Screwdriver case for sonny boy's birthday in November. (16/11/11)
4. Something pretty for the girls' birthdays in November. (09/11/11)
5. Something for my Dad's birthday in December. (6/12/11)
6. 7 change trays commissioned by Mum's friends for Christmas. (13/11/11)
7. Duo QAL runner for Christmas at home. (4/12/11)
8. Matching Ayumi organizer basket. (4/12/11)
9. Another grand crafting gesture for our Christmas home! (26/10/11)
10.Dead Simple table cloth for Mum & Dad's Christmas present. (21/12/11)
11. Zip pouches/pencil cases galore for Christmas, including Mum, sister and teachers. (14/12/11)
12. Finish my Mystery Quilt.
13. Learn to paper-piece properly and use my Kerry pattern(s) many times. (13/4/12)
14. A Rainbow charm quilt. (29/1/12)
15. A Denyse Schmidt quilt. Retro Flower started April...
16. A Little Apples confetti quilt.
17. Complete my Brit Bee quilt (November Queen Bee). (22/1/12)
18. Stay up to date with the Bee blocks.
19. Use the hexies I have been mass producing! (17/4/12)
20. Make at least one item a month from my crafty book/magazine collection/patterns bought*
21. Make at least one more 241 Tote. Go Anywhere instead?
22. Seat cushion cover for hubby.
23. Be a New Year Swap Mama! (Mouthy Stitches Jan 2012)
24. Run a Brit Fabric swap.
25. Lose weight, a lot of weight!